Our dedicated team of professionals in Bangkok provides valuation advice to a wide range of clients across a diverse range of industries.
Our integrated valuation services cover:
- Valuation of the Target’s business and equity – for buyers or sellers to consider in M&A transactions
- Cost of capital advice – for M&A transactions or internal value analyses
- Pre-deal purchase price allocations – for a preliminary evaluation of the potential impact to an acquirer’s financial statements
- Post-deal purchase price allocations – for financial reporting purposes to align with the required Accounting Standards
- Intangible asset valuation – for potential transactions and/or financial reporting purposes
- Impairment tests – as required by Accounting Standards
- Valuation for tax purposes
- Financial modelling – for potential M&A transactions or for internal purposes
We work closely with other PwC professionals, e.g. deals strategy, tax advisory and accounting advisory services, to provide advice that help our clients solve complex business problems and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance.