Our audit approach, at the leading edge of best practice, is tailored to suit the size and nature of your organisation and draws upon our extensive industry knowledge. Our deep understanding of regulation and legislation means we can also help with complex reporting issues involving Sarbanes-Oxley and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). We also provide IFRS training to cover your specific needs.
Computer-based audit approach
Our computer-based audit approach makes us a leader in the provision of these services. We are able to assist with the risk management of your information technology, including quality assurance,security and the design, implementation and review of system control.
Our practice is organised into dedicated groups to ensure a deep understanding of industry-specific issues, emerging trends and business practices and drives us to provide dedicated assurance services to the following specific industry groups, among others:
- Investment management and real estate
- Retail & distribution
- Pension & public sector
Non-financial performance reporting
Additionally, we are leaders in the development of non-financial performance reporting, helping our clients respond to the need for greater transparency, improved corporate governance, and business models based on the principles of sustainability.
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Governance, Risk and Compliance Management (GRC) helps management, the board and third parties enhance and strengthen their control and corporate assurance frameworks, addressing the hazards and opportunities of risk across their organisations.
Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk Function Effectiveness – Diagnostic review of corporate / enterprise risk frameworks
- Design and implemention of an enterprise business approach to risk
- Internal audit outsourcing
- Internal audit co-sourcing
- Internal audit advisory
- Effectiveness reviews of internal audit
- Methodology and tools
- Quality Review Audits
- Training services
- SAS 70 audits and other Compliance audits
- Process Improvement – review of business processes and systems, benchmarking them with leading practices and making recommendations for improvement, Six Sigma methodology training