Immigration - Associate
Join our Mauritius Immigration Compliance team as an Associate and take on an exciting hands-on role with one of the world’s leading Professional Services organisations.
Summary of the role:
Compliance and consulting function within PwC Immigration (Mauritius office) providing assistance to external clients requiring immigration visas / permits for South Africa. This is an offshore model with dual reporting into PwC Mauritius / South African management structures.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Maintain ongoing technical knowledge regarding South African immigration regulations and processes;
- Quality preparation and reviews of visa applications in an outsourcing environment;
- Prepare/review draft forms, letters and status / invoicing reports for distribution to external clients and internal management team;
- Communication and liaison with external clients, individual applicants and relevant stakeholders;
- Deliver value added services to clients incorporating case assessment and advice;
- Build and maintain effective relationships with clients;
- Ensure compliance to firm's risk management policies and Department’s internal processes;
- Effective and efficient communication and liaison with team members;
- Maintaining and updating Department’s internal databases; and
- Proactive and innovative thinker with strong work ethic and ability to prioritise work deliverables in a pressurised environment.
Qualification and essential skills needed for this role:
- Degree in Law, Business, International Relations or Management;
- Strong project management, time management, organisational and reporting skills while effectively managing high volumes of work (often within tight deadlines);
- Diligent, high attention to detail and ability to incorporate learnings into work outcomes;
- Passion for working as part of a team and display of professional and customer-oriented image and ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-starter and capacity to work autonomously; and
- Strong interpersonal/consulting skills, working effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Minimum 1 year relevant immigration experience;
- 2-3 years relevant administrative experience;
- Knowledge of and experience with appropriate computer software, including Ms Office (Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms PowerPoint);
- Proficiency in English; and
- Written proficiency (business communication).
Description of Line of Service:
The Immigration division is a client-focused practice and we require first-class support internally to assist with overall expatriate immigration needs and to provide practical customised solutions in accordance with the accepted business operating model to our clients.
Closing Date: Saturday 18 August 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Finance - Associate
We are recruiting a talented individual to join our Internal Firm Services - Finance team as an Associate.
As an enthusiastic and aspiring individual, you will be assisting with daily reporting, intercompany confirmations, reconciliations and monthly reporting amongst other finance related tasks.
Essential skills needed for this role:
- Solid understanding of Financial and Accounting procedures and standards;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft package and Accounting software;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and influencing skills;
- Self-starter and capacity to work autonomously;
- Strong interpersonal, people management and team working skills; and
- Strong organisational skills, including multi-tasking and prioritising effectively.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Finance or Accounting and / or ACCA Level 2
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Internal firm services is a network of specialist support professionals and includes Marketing, Human Capital, Finance, Technology to name but a few. Each team plays a vital role in making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology across our business.
An attractive benefits package and salary is available to the right applicant. If you feel you have the above skills and experience and are looking for your next exciting career move, we would be interested in hearing from you.
Closing Date: Sunday 02 September 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted