Company Fiduciary & Administration Services (CFAS)
Our CFAS unit provides practical and effective assistance to our clients in the corporate secretarial, accounting and payroll functions to ensure all statutory compliance requirements are fully met. Our aim is to provide value-added services and solutions that are flexible and tailored to the particular circumstances and needs of our clients.
Payroll – Assistant Associate / Senior Associate
- You will be responsible for co-ordinating and working closely with our internal/external clients and payroll vendor to provide relevant payroll information as well to ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness in the payment of salaries
- You will also be responsible in ensuring that Returns on Employees Remuneration/Notification of a Non-Citizen Employees' Cessation of Employment or Departure from Singapore are duly reported to IRAS within the stipulated timeline
- For Senior Associate level, you are expected to provide advice and make decisions on complicated payroll cases within the stipulated service standards and ensure that confidentiality of payroll data is safeguarded
- You will assist in the business process streamlining and re-engineering for work efficiency.
- For Assistant Associate: min. 1 to 2 years of solid working experience in a payroll environment
- For Senior Associate: min. 4 to 5 years of solid working experience in a payroll environment
- Proficient in MS Office and proven experience in the usage of payroll software
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and deal sensitively with confidential information
- You must be able to work effectively in a team with good work attitude and good interpersonal communication skills.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.