Learning & Development
Our Internal Firm Services unit, spanning Administration, Business Development, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of businesses. Our specialists in each function bring together a diverse set of skill-sets and expertise to best service their internal clients.
You will help our Learning & Development team to drive the structure and support of the professional qualification programme, including overseeing the operations and finance matters. Your key areas of responsibilities include :
Qualification Programme Responsibilities
- Formulate and implement internal Learning & Development (L&D) policies for all professional qualification programmes.
- Work closely with stakeholders to design and develop any support programmes to address the business and training needs; help in delivery of the programmes; addressing concerns and interests of stakeholders as needed.
- Ensure that any support programme is effectively deployed to the target group of participants and compliant with L&D policies and procedures.
- Budget, monitor and report costs related to support provided for professional qualifications.
- Prepare management reports relating to the programmes and status of the candidates’ progress as required.
- Perform research on professional qualifications and training matters and provide advice to stakeholders.
- Work closely with candidates to ensure smooth implementation of the programmes.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with all internal and external working parties, including government agencies, professional bodies, tertiary institutions, training institutions and private entities.
Operations and Finance Responsibilities
- Prepare, monitor, analyse and report the budget including forecasts, and actual spend for management’s review
- Responsible for the formulation and implementation of L&D finance and operations policies and procedures , including limits, approval.
- Analyse significant and exceptional expenses such as external venue cost and equipment expenditure to facilitate approval decisions.
- Prepare finance reports and data analysis relating to L&D (department and business units) as required.
- Liaise with stakeholders including Finance, HR, Operations on policies and reporting required.
- Manage training resource deployment and utilisation including optimal usage of L&D rooms, external venues arrangement, training centre’s equipment and assets etc.
- Take charge or assist in any other projects, reporting and administrative support as needed.
- A graduate with a recognised Accounting Degree
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably within the Professional services / Educational industry
- Thrive on challenges in a very fast-paced and high volume environment where quality and speed are of essence
- Possess good interpersonal skills, confidence and maturity to interact effectively with all levels of staff
- Good analytical and project management skills
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume with information on your current & expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.