PwC’s South East Asia Consulting
The SE Asia Region is the next frontier for economic growth and one of the fastest growing markets in the world.
PwC’s South East Asia Consulting (SEAC) is a joint venture between the Consulting businesses of the SE Asia PwC member firms and the Advisory businesses of our PwC member firms in Australia, New Zealand and the US. The main objective is to energise growth and capture the significant market opportunities for consulting work in the SE Asian Region*.
*Territories involved are – Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam
Senior HR Business Partner - SEAC
The successful candidate will be a strategic HR partner to the newly created SEAC division. They will be tasked with pro-actively partnering with their assigned business unit to meet their HR requirements and fulfil their People agenda.
- Partner with the business leaders to understand their HR needs and provide effective HR solutions and interventions
- Support growth of the Consulting business across ASEAN region through initiating and implementing strategic HR interventions including, but not limited to:
- Attraction, development, mobilization and retention of talents.
- Improvements of HR processes
- Developing short and long term HR strategy for the business unit across the region
- Implement HR initiatives to support SEAC’s business growth
- Lead the alignment of business and people strategies with corporate objectives and priorities
- Manage budget and manpower planning.
- Degree in Human Resources or a related discipline with at least 15 years of relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of APAC employment regulations
- Previous experience supporting and managing a regional team
- Proven track record of successfully developing and leading HR strategies across the region
- Possess good interpersonal skills, confidence and maturity to interact effectively with all levels of staff.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.