Our Risk Assurance practice helps clients to identify, manage and monitor risks to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business, from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience. In particular, we have specialist knowledge in a wide range of areas:
- Internal Audit
- Business Resilience
- Performance Assurance
- IT Risk Assurance
- Business Controls Advisory
- Corporate Treasury and Commodity Solutions.
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager with an Accounting Advisory background to join our Risk Assurance practice.
Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Services – Senior Manager
- Structuring and preparation of carve-out financial statements and proformas for M&As, reorganisations, spin offs, and divestitures pursuant to IFRS 3 Business Combinations, IFRS 10 Consolidation and other relevant standards
- Provide advice on post-deal financial reporting integrations.
- At least 8-10 years of performing as a team lead on complex accounting and financial reporting-related project teams within a professional services environment
- A demonstrated knowledge of technical accounting, financial reporting and capital markets accounting topics such as IPOs, carve-outs and/or spin offs, business combinations and/or purchase price allocations, private placements and debt offerings
- Relevant accounting qualifications
- A strong ability to build, maintain and utilise networks for business development
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
If you're an interested and qualified applicant with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com.
Please indicate the reference code and title of the position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.