Summary of expertise
Takayoshi Sato has been engaged in M&A advisory services for more than ten years in a variety of domestic and cross-border M&A transactions. Prior to joining PwC Advisory LLC in 2017 as a Director, he was with Nomura Securities and engaged in the execution of M&A transactions.
Takayoshi received a Bachelor in Economics from Keio University.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings’ transfer of its shares in LSI Medience to PHC Holdings (KKR portofolio)
- Transfer of entire stakes in Best Project Holdings to Marunouchi Capital
- Yamato Holdings’ strategic alliance with GD Express (Malaysia)
- Acquisition of APL Logistics (Singapore) by Kintetsu World Express
- Baring Private Equity Asia’s transfer of its shares in Primo Japan
- ANA’s investment to form a JV (pilot training school in Thailand) with Nok Air (Thai LCC) and Assumption University (Thai University)
- Unison Capital’s transfer of its shares in IDERA Capital
- Acquisition of Sushiro by Permira
- Business integration of Tokyu Fudosan group through delisting of Tokyu Livable and Tokyu Community (stock swap)
- Advantage Partners’ transfer of its shares in United Communities (Community One)
- RHJI (Ripplewood Holdings)’s transfer of its shares in Phoenix Seagaia Resort
- Acquisition of Permasteelisa (Italy) by LIXIL
- MBO by Sazaby League