We experienced the incredible unity of our Channel Island team as we dedicate a day to giving back during our annual
firm-wide fundraising and volunteering event.
Our three offices spent a Friday afternoon volunteering across the Channel Islands and simply giving back to the community; here's what we got up to:
A heartfelt appreciation goes out to the exceptional organisations we proudly supported:
- Headway: Together, we sold raffle tickets to raise funds.
- Jersey Stroke Support / Mind Jersey: Our team packed bags at Marks & Spencer.
- Macmillan: We helped with planting in the allotment and beautifying their shed through a spot of painting.
- Little Feet Environment: Join us as we embark on a beach clean-up along St Ouen's beach.
- Guernsey Conservation Volunteers: We worked to remove the invasive species, Sour Fig.
- GSPCA: Our efforts included preparing for the GSPCA Seafront Sunday and providing assistance with various maintenance tasks.
- Mens Shed Guernsey: We lent a hand in weeding and tidying up the surroundings of their Shed.
- Hive Hackers in Jersey & Guernsey: Digitally upskilling children across the Channel Islands.
- Alderney Fire and Rescue Service: Our team ensured the cleanliness of emergency service vehicles.
- Alderney Wildlife Trust: Together, we contributed to the maintenance of outdoor areas within the Trust.