23. What is the date of the transition?
24. Should I prepare three balance sheets if my company adopts the IFRS for the first time?
25. Which standards are applicable to prepare the first IFRS financial statements?
26. When should I start the preparation for the adoption?
27. What are the steps of the IFRS adoption?
28. Can I use the numbers of the IFRS reporting package prepared on a regular basis in my first separate IFRS financial statements?
29. Is it enough to disclose additional information to the package to have a full set of IFRS financial statements?
30. Are there any significant differences between the separate financial statements prepared under the Hungarian Accounting Standards and IFRS?
31. If I adopt IFRS, will I stay under the regulation of the Act C of 2000 on accounting?
32. If I adopt IFRS, is it possible to account for in accordance with the Hungarian accounting rules and at year end record only the IFRS adjustments?
33. Beside the disclosure requirements of the IFRS, are there any additional obligations relating to the Hungarian rules of the adoption?
34. What are the disclosure requirements for a first time adopter?
35. Is it mandatory for the IFRS adopters to prepare a business report in accordance with the Hungarian accounting rules?
36. As part of the IFRS accounting policy, shall the other policies being mandatory in accordance with the Act on accounting (eg.: the internal regulations relating to the costing system; cash handling policy, the regulations and procedures for taking and keeping inventory of assets and liabilities; the regulations for the valuation of assets and liabilities) be prepared as well?