I. Site selection
• Advise on identifying parameters relevant for the location selection (e.g. in connection with labour market, infrastructure, plots/office space available)
• Preparing an analysis to the investor regarding the chosen relevant factors taking into consideration industry-, and company-specific features. We can help our Clients regarding several countries with the involvement of PwC network.
• Comparing different investment locations along the defined parameters and preparing a location analysis for investment decision.
• Organizing and facilitating site visits, keeping contact with the relevant authorities and other market players (e.g. HR firms).
II. State aid related advisory services
• Identifying relevant subsidy opportunities from national and EU funds, especially for investment, job creation, R&D, training and other projects
• Supporting the preparation of the application for incentives with the aim of achieving the best available possibility. Reviewing the fulfilment of the conditions of the selected incentive(s).
• Assisting with the negotiations with the authorities
• Advising Subsidy Contracts
• Subsidy project management (incl. subsidy payment request, monitoring reports etc.)
• Assisting with the review of incentives
Dr. Barbara Koncz
Partner, PwC Hungary
Senior Manager, PwC Hungary
Director, PwC Hungary
Manager, PwC Hungary