Our professional training is for you if you would like to extend your studies with taxation, legal, financial and international accounting knowledge!
10. October 2019
- 9:00-12:15 Actual taxation information about personal tax, and VAT
- 12:15-13:15 Lunch break
- 13:15-14:45 Basics of accounting
- 14:45-16:30 What is the difference between IFRS and Hungarian accounting?
- Norbert Czilják, ACCA DipIFR, manager, tax advisor
- Gábor Halmosi, FCCA, director, certified accountant, IFRS expert
- Péter Heronyányi, ACCA, senior manager, certified accountant, IFRS expert
- Péter Honyek, director, tax advisor
- Bálint Szilágyi, manager, tax advisor
For further information please contact Teréz Kálmán (email@example.com).