Why choose PwC’s Academy
· WARRANTY: means that students who participate in the course without absence and write the two mock exams and homeworks, but fail the exam can participate without fee during the next semester's exam preparatory course. (This guarantee only applies to the exam preparation module, the ACCA exam and registration fee are not included.)
· Between the modules homework is given for the weekends, which helps the preparation, then we correct the homeworks for the participants.
· Before the exam there is a possibility to write two mock exams, which are corrected together during the training. Thereby it contributes the understanding and the participants get an overview of their knowledge before the exam.
-We provide a virtual student interface for our students on our e-learning portal, where all the tutors's notes, task series and solving keys are uploaded.
Training topics and period
Training venue: PwC Conference Centre (Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 78., Budapest 1055)
Training days: 09:00- 17:00
Language of training and exam: English
Click here for the date and price of the course.
|4-6 October 2017||During the three days we study the IFRS key standards, including: Revenue recognition – IFRS15, deferred tax base - IAS12, Financial Instruments - IFRS9 / IAS 39, Leases - IAS17, Provisions - IAS37.
|For each standards practical examples help your understanding.
|On the first day the consolidation takes place, we learn of the subsidiaries, joint ventures and management and presentation of the consolidated financial statements of associates. The other day we study other, more difficult strandards, such as employee benefits, IAS19, Share-based payments - IFRS2, earnings per share - IAS33. For each standard practice examples help your understanding.
|October 30-31 2017|
|15 November 2017||Mock exam (1 day)||3 hour 15 minute mock exam. 3 hours correction and analysis.|
|20-22 November 2017||DipIFR Exam preparatory course (3 days)||We will review the standards learned during the 3 days. We solve past exam tasks to the related topics.|
|29 November2017||Mock exam (1 day)||3 hour 15 minute mock exam. 3 hours correction and analysis.|
|8 December2017||ACCA DipIFR international exam||3 hour 15 minute exam.
Location: CEU Conference Center, 1106 Budapest, Kerepesi út 87.
The course fee includes attending training courses, the PwC's Academy printed study material in English (Study text, Course notes, Question - and answer bank, past exam papers and pocket notes), mock exams, homework and the ACCA registration and exam application.
ACCA international registration and examination fee: 185 GBP (paid in addition to the training fee)
The registration and examination fee payment is made to ACCA. Under the agreement, PwC undertakes the registration and examination fee’s payment towards the ACCA and then will re-invoice it to the candidates or payers. The payment can be made in forints or foreign currency to PwC.
Training fee: 290. 000 HUF/person (without VAT)
Application deadline: 29 September 2017
Conditions of participation
As a training service, if the participants require, PwC's Academy does the international registration and exam application with the ACCA international body, then the registration-and exam fee will be further billed to the cost centre (participant / employer) with the training fee billed by no later than the first day of the training.
By completing and signing the application form you order the training service.
Please note: in case of absence from the international exam, the registration fee and examination fee will not be refunded, in case of re-examination, the exam fee must be re-paid in the given semester set by the ACCA. If you cannot attend the exam due to illness or other unavoidable reasons, you can request directly from ACCA to use the exam fee paid, as the next exam's fee. In case of illness, proof of absence needs to be submitted by the candidates themselves within four weeks after the exam. More information can be found here:
Documents required for registration (sufficient if scanned):
- passport photo
- a copy of ID card
- copy of university or bachelor degree
- certificate of employment from employer, in English, which is necessary to fill out in the attached application form
- PH4 exchange form: please do not fill the „form number” part
- Name, date of birth, email address and telephone number, mailing address
- Employer's name, address, job title
Documents that are incomplete or submitted late may result in a failed ACCA registration, for which will not take responsibility.
ACCA, IFRS expert
ACCA, Chartered accountant, IFRS expert
ACCA, IFRS expert
FCCA, IFRS expert, chartered accountant
Important informations about the exam
The dates of the exam are specified by the ACCA. About the dates and the fees of the exams you can get information at this link: http://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en/qualifications/glance/dipifr/date-fee.html