Robust enterprise applications such as SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft are becoming more important than ever. Organizations today collect and store large amounts of information and therefore the method of collecting, managing, and retrieving the data demands the evolution of information management techniques. PwC can help you to really make use of the knowledge contained within your organisation by transforming your information resources into information assets that closely match your needs.
With the Enterprise Applications Group complementing our information technology service offerings, we now offer end to end implementation and support services centered around SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft to fully meet your requirements.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): We help you to access better enterprise information to make fast, effective decisions, improve operational efficiency and enhance control with this fully integrated suite of enterprise applications.
- Core Insurance System (CIS): From system selection to implementation we can design your ‘to-be’ architecture and define functional/non-functional requirements to develop precise evaluation criteria enabling appropriate system selection. We can search the marketplace for viable system solutions and provide independent and unbiased recommendations. We understand how to run complex programs involving technology change and are able to deliver measurable benefits for your business.
- Core Banking System (CBS): We can guide you through the entire transformation cycle from initial strategy work to execution. With a clearly defined future state vision, we can help you set up a proof of concept to determine a solution to best fit your needs.
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI): We help to ensure enterprise applications are properly integrated to increase information sharing and workforce productivity.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): We deliver IT solutions to help you efficiently establish and effectively sustain profitable relationships with your best customers.