Is this your situation?
- You need confidence in the quality of the information produced by your IT systems.
- You rely on financial information from a third party and need independent assurance on that information.
- Your organisation provides services to a company and you've been asked to provide a SAS 70 report.
- You are implementing—or have just implemented—a new IT system and want a review of the controls.
- You are entering into a joint venture or other transaction and need due diligence on systems and controls.
How PwC can help you
Our Systems and Process Assurance (SPA) practice provides services related to controls around the financial reporting process, including financial business process and IT management controls. Serving both audit and non-audit clients, SPA provides:
- Financial and operation at applications/business process controls reviews
- Database security controls reviews
- IT general controls reviews
- Infrastructure security reviews
- Third party assurance and opinion services
- Sarbanes-Oxley readiness, process improvement and sustainability services
- Compliance with other regulatory requirements (e.g., Turnbull, Basel II, King)
- Due diligence on systems and controls
- Pre- and post-implementation systems reviews
- Project assurance services
- Data services (e.g., CAATs, data quality reviews)