Financial and management accounting
- Keeping your accounting records in line with the requirements of Latvian legislation, IAS/IFRS, and your group accounting policies
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting for management, tax and group purposes
- Assistance in creating or improving your chart of accounts
- Devising accounting policies and preparing an accounting or finance manual
- Preparing supporting documents for the efficient application of tax legislation
- Services related to closing the financial year and support in your dealings with auditors and government agencies
- Continuous optimisation of your accounting and reporting processes tailored to your business needs.
Payroll calculations and taxes
- Calculating monthly gross/net pay, personal income tax charges and national insurance contributions for individuals employed in Latvia aand abroad
- Preparing and filing monthly and annual tax returns via the Electronic Declaration System or other systems for individuals employed abroad
- Advising on your obligations, filing procedures and deadlines
- Checking your tax returns and advising on a tax strategy appropriate for your business needs.
Value added tax (VAT)
- Accounting for your transactions, keeping your VAT records, and preparing your returns according to the legislation of Latvia and other countries
- Checking your VAT returns and calculations
- Filing your VAT returns
- Advice on VAT issues
- Intra-EU transactions and Intrastat reporting
- Assistance with tax refunds and support during tax audits.
Coorporate income tax (CIT)
- Preparing your CIT return according to the legislation of Latvia and other countries
- Checking your CIT return
- Filing your CIT return
- Advice on the CIT or deferred-tax treatment of certain transactions
- Advice on paying taxes and assistance with tax refunds, as well as support during tax audits
- Tax planning tailored to your business needs and goals.