Commercial and Corporate Lawyer
- Advise clients on the legal rights and obligations with the up to date on new business laws and regulations focusing on doing business.
- Provide legal advice on corporate and commercial laws, SEC and SET/FOREX regulations, and Thai-US treaty, inward investment under foreign business act, being client’s representative in attending shareholders’ meetings of public companies to ensure the meeting proceeds according to the law, etc
- Oversee, supervise, advise and direct a team of lawyers regarding legal strategies and solutions to solve clients legal issues
- Draft, review and represent clients in negotiation on legal issues
- Leverage experience and drive own expertise as a key member of a management team by developing new businesses for corporate and commercial contract units
Job Requirement Essential
- Master’s degree of business law.
- A minimum of 6 years of related experiences in the professional consulting firms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong command of English.
- Strong time management and project management skills
- A “Can Do” attitude, enthusiastic and energetic personality with leadership skill.
- Resourceful, with flexible approaches to challenges.
- Poses strong business sense to strive and to find the best solution for our clients.