Capital Projects and Infrastructure
Associate/ Senior Associate
PwC are looking for high calibre Junior/Senior Associates who currently work in the finance, engineering or the public policy sector who are looking to broaden then experience into a top tier Multinational Consulting Firm. We are looking for creative, passionate people who like working on client issues and are prepared to get involved in all aspects of an engagement.
- Join a team of Capital Projects & Infrastructure working across our Thailand and Indochina firm.
- Develop financial models and projections from raw data and review policies in relation to infrastructures.
- Derive business value using various approaches and methodologies.
- Support PwC’s Deals teams, if needed, in advising on equity and enterprise valuations and purchase price allocation.
- Oversee market research activities.
- Report internally and externally in meetings and written reports.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Economic, Finance, Business Administration or Political Science.
- Associate: 0-3 years work experience in financial modelling for corporate finance or project finance functions.
- Senior Associate: 3+ years work experience in financial modelling for corporate finance or project finance functions.
- Experience in infrastructures (transportation, utilities etc.) or with government works would be an advantage.
- CFA candidate is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to understand key business drivers.
- Proficient English language business writing and communication.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Confident with a strong business sense.
- Good attitude and ability to work under time pressure.