Whether you are looking into expanding into new markets or plan to establish a branch or representative office, having a globally mobile workforce is an asset and can be key to attracting, developing and retaining talent. But international assignments need careful management, which is where our dedicated teams of experts come in.
We help companies of all sizes to manage the complex legal and tax planning aspects of deploying an international workforce.
We provide integrated solutions to all your international employee needs. In addition to expatriate tax issues our expert team can also assist with visa and work permit requirements, payroll and employment legislation.
We will take care of all of your globally mobile employees as you expand your business overseas.
Additionally, our employment team can provide specialist and commercially focused advice to help you manage key areas of employment related risk.
Our Services include:
· Assignment policies and assignment letters;
· Avoiding double payroll withholding;
· Employment contracts, policies and HR advice;
· Completion of administrative procedure for visa, work permit and employment permits;
· Compliance reports;
· Redundancy and re-organization plans;
· Advice on employment law and immigration law.
Country Managing Partner, Tax and Legal Services