Corporate Support Services (CSS)
Our CSS unit provides practical and effective assistance to our clients in the corporate secretarial, accounting and payroll functions to ensure all statutory compliance requirements are fully met. Our aim is to provide value-added services and solutions that are flexible and tailored to the particular circumstances and needs of our clients.
Accounting & Bookkeeping - Assistant Associate
You will work closely with our CSS team and your key areas of responsibility include:
- General ledger data entry
- Coding of Accounts Payables/Receivables invoices
- Prepare cheque payments and expense claim reimbursements
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Coordinating and liaising with clients on day-to-day accounting matters and queries
- Managing client deliverables to ensure that agreed timelines are met.
- 1-2 years of experience in handling full set of accounts and compilation of statutory financial statements advantageous
- Fresh Diploma/Higher Nitec graduates in Accounting field or those pursuing ACCA or accounting related courses are welcomed to apply
- Good interpersonal skills and team player
- Must be meticulous, organised and possesses a flair for numbers
- Knowledge of the MYOB and Sage ACCPAC software is preferred.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.