With more than 250 tax professionals, our Tax Services group is one of the largest tax practices in Singapore. We advise world-class financial institutions and end-users on all aspects of tax-efficient funding structures, assisting them with various financing and treasury issues as well as providing comprehensive tax solutions and tax strategy planning to clients across different industries including Financial Services, Consumer and Industrial Goods, Services, Technology, Info-communications, Entertainment and Media.
Corporate Tax Advisory – Senior Associates
We are inviting multi-talented tax professionals who have the ambition and intellect to drive our business forward to join us in our Corporate Tax Advisory team.
- You will be involved in developing tax solutions and providing comprehensive and effective tax compliance and advisory services to our top-tier corporate clients across a diverse range of industries
- You will have the opportunity to participate in a broad range of projects, which could include transactions, M&A and international structuring work
- You are also expected to support senior staff members in identifying new business opportunities and developing and marketing new products or service offerings.
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Post Graduate/Professional Qualification in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics or Law related fields
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience in the corporate tax compliance and/or advisory space.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.