With more than 250 tax professionals, our Tax Services group is one of the largest tax practices in Singapore. We advise world-class financial institutions and end-users on all aspects of tax-efficient funding structures, assisting them with various financing and treasury issues as well as providing comprehensive tax solutions and tax strategy planning to clients across different industries including Financial Services, Consumer and Industrial Goods, Services, Technology, Info-communications, Entertainment and Media.
Corporate Tax Advisory – Manager/Senior Manager
Our Corporate Tax Services practice is dedicated to delivering high quality tax compliance services for businesses in a wide range of industries, thereby giving you the opportunity to work on a variety of tax issues and clients.
- Assist clients in preparing or reviewing interim or year-end calculations of tax provision in accordance with ASC 740 or IAS 12 including related disclosures and documentation
- Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects with main focus on tax accounting projects including deferred tax accounting
- Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum
- Reconcile tax data on financial statements
- Manage, develop and train staff/managers on tax accounting projects
- Assist the Director in developing the Tax Accounting Service practice and actively market the service offerings.
- Degree in any discipline and/or relevant post graduate/professional qualification in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics or Law
- Min. 6 to 10 years and above of relevant experience in tax accounting and tax advisory services, functioning in managerial capacity
- ASC 740 background (experience in IAS 12 preferred )
- Some experience in dealing with tax accounting software such as OneSource preferred
- Able to work independently as well as a solid team performer with excellent organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to interface at high levels of tax and non-tax management.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.