Corporate Support Services (CSS)
Our CSS unit provides practical and effective assistance to our clients in the corporate secretarial, accounting and payroll functions to ensure all statutory compliance requirements are fully met. Our aim is to provide value-added services and solutions that are flexible and tailored to the particular circumstances and needs of our clients.
Corporate Secretarial – Senior Associate / Assistant Manager
- To manage a portfolio of clients with minimal supervision
- To provide corporate secretarial and administrative support to clients
- To prepare and maintain statutory records in compliance with the laws
- To file returns with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority
- To draft resolutions and minute proceedings of meetings
- To maintain share registers & minute book
- To coordinate and organise meetings between Directors and Shareholders
- To provide advice on company law and corporate secretarial practice
- To perform any other ad-hoc assignments.
- ICSA graduate or those pursuing, as well as Degree/Diploma in Business Administration/Commerce/Law related disciplines
- For Senior Associate level: Min. 4 to 5 years of relevant experience
- For Assistant Manager level: More than 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- A team player with good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Well organised, meticulous, able to work independently and manage tight deadlines.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.