Marketing & Communications
Our Corporate Communications team employs a good mix of internal and external communication strategies and channels to enhance the PwC brand and maintain top-of-mind recall within the Singapore business community and amongst the firm’s stakeholders. We work closely with the firm’s business units to position PwC as a thought leader and to strengthen client relationships.
Corporate Communications – Senior Manager
As a Corporate Communications Senior Manager, you will lead and manage the communications team to drive effective communication programmes executed through a combination of media relations, events, print and online marketing, branding and internal communications.
- Plan and manage creative marketing and communication initiatives based on business requirements
- Work closely with various internal business units to create communications strategies that align with their business strategies and objectives
- Drive the firm’s communications strategy by identifying issues and trends and initiating projects across the full spectrum of communication activities
- Oversee the quality delivery of various forms of external communication by the firm, including (but not limited to) responding to media queries, conducting both written and in-person press interviews and writing the Chairman's speeches
- Be the brand advocate, by promoting and educating the internal audience on brand initiatives, programmes, values and attributes.
- A graduate with a recognised degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Business or Business-related discipline
- Possess at least 10 years of relevant experience with prior experience in team management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (particularly in business or creative writing)
- An established network of media contacts is a definite advantage
- Excellent project management skills and a demonstrated ability to follow through and complete tasks within tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to : email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.