Learning & Development
Our Internal Firm Services unit, spanning Administration, Business Development, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of businesses. Our specialists in each function bring together a diverse set of skill-sets and expertise to best service their internal clients.
Learning & Development Manager, Tax
- Research and keep up-to date with the latest changes in local tax legislation.
- Work closely with stakeholders to design and develop programmes to address the business and training needs.
- Instruct, facilitate and deliver the courses and programmes.
- Review and follow-up on feedback from evaluation of programmes, recommend and implement enhancements as appropriate.
- Manage deployment of courses and coach L&D support staff on logistics requirements of courses.
- Facilitate or lead in firm-wide Learning & Development events as needed.
- Coach and supervise support staff to help them excel and to further their professional development.
- Take charge or assist in any other projects, reporting and administrative support as needed.
- Be flexible in response to ad hoc changes in responsibilities.
- A graduate with a recognised Accounting Degree
- Strong technical knowledge on taxation.
- Good presentation and facilitating skills
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably within the Professional services / Educational industry. Tax lecturers are welcome to apply.
- Thrive on challenges in a very fast paced and high volume environment where quality and speed are of essence
- Possess good interpersonal skills, confidence and maturity to interact effectively with all levels of staff
- Good analytical and project management skills
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume with information on your current & expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.