Internal Firm Services
Our Internal Firm Services unit, spanning Administration, Business Development, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of service.
Our payroll team handles payroll administration of about 2,000 staff and your key areas of responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate and work closely with payroll vendor to provide relevant payroll information and to ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness in the payment of salaries to PwC employees
- Handle payroll queries and provide information to both employees and vendor as well as external parties (namely IRAS, CPF, etc.) to ensure data integrity and prompt response within the stipulated timeline
- Process final salary and liaise with leaving staff on final pay computation
- File Form IR21 for non-Singaporean leavers who are departing Singapore and handle all queries relating to their departure
- Filing of National Service claims
- Data entry of pay-related transactions
- Handle payroll related queries
- Generate monthly payroll reports.
- At least “O” or “A” level with minimum 2 years payroll experience. Fresh Diploma holders are also welcome to apply.
- You should have strong PC skills with proficiency in Excel
- Possess good interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff
- Meticulous, organized and has an eye for details.
- A good team worker
- Able to follow through and complete tasks on tight deadlines.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.