Internal Firm Services
Our Internal Firm Services unit, spanning Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Education, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of businesses. Our specialists in each function bring together a diverse set of experience and expertise to best service their internal clients.
Administrator – HR Shared Service Centre
- Assist in interview scheduling and preparation of employment/secondment contracts
- Process applications and renewal of employment and dependent passes, and other relevant passes
- Update internal HR databases and ensure smooth onboarding of new joiners
- Assist in annual performance review exercise
- Assist in handling staff queries in relation to HR policies and processes
- Assist in gathering and preparing monthly, quarterly and annual Human Capital reports for submission to Cluster and Global teams as well as external organisations
- Assist in the administration of leavers' process such as scheduling of exit interviews, preparation of letter of service.
- All other administrative duties as assigned.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’, ‘A’ level or ITE qualified, with prior HR administration experience
- Fresh Diploma graduates are also welcome to apply
- Proficient in MS Office with good MS excel skills
- Possess good interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff
- Meticulous, organized and able to follow through and complete tasks on tight deadlines
- Able to thrive on challenges in a fast-paced and high volume environment where quality and speed are of essence.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.