Internal Firm Services
Our Internal Firm Services unit, spanning Administration, Business Development, Finance, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Legal, Marketing & Communications and Technology, helps build our competitive advantage by providing support to all lines of businesses. Our specialists in each function bring together a diverse set of skill-sets and expertise to best service their internal clients.
- Development and maintenance of software applications according to business needs and requirements. Platforms include VB.NET, MS SQL, Lotus Notes.
- Be involved in the entire SDLC - requirements gathering from users of all levels, analysis and design, developing and testing of applications, deploying and providing maintenance support to the applications, and documentation.
- Provide technical advice to internal users in technology/tools to be used/solution and project approach.
- Manage user requests, assess impact to changes, provide specifications and solution.
- Manage application integrations with the ability to identify problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
- Project manage implementations which may involve multiple teams within the IT Department.
- Good University Degree
- Experience in application design, development and maintenance.
- Programming skills in the following: VB.Net, ASP.Net & MS SQL, Lotus Notes.
- Must have the following skill-set:
- Proficient in Transact SQL
- Working knowledge of MS SQL 2005/2008, and SQL Server Integration Service
- Experience in Visual Studio 2005 or 2008 and above, Sharepoint
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Independent individual who can also work in a team and has an eye for details.
- At least 3 years working experience in the relevant development areas.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.