The primary focus of the BD team is to develop long-term sustainable relationships with our Clients and prospects. The team is part of the Clients & Markets group which plays an integral role in driving our Key Accounts and Industry Programmes. The BD team is also expected to identify client issues and priorities for which PwC solutions can be presented, as well as supporting Partners and Practice Staff to win more opportunities.
Market Researcher – Assistant Manager / Manager
- Research, analyse and provide background information on companies, sectors, market trends, etc. by utilising a range of information tools/databases and conducting desktop research on client/industry related news articles, investor presentations and other published sources
- Conduct research on specific industry topics and trends to develop thought leadership articles for publication or events
- Assist in information requests from the industry leaders to provide market and client information for proposals, presentations, pitches, account plans etc.
- Degree holders or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years and above of relevant experiences in Industrial Research
- Good analytical skills to review and analyze qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong skills in internet based research, using information tools/databases
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good writing skills to prepare concise and accurate documents
- Strong interpersonal skills and great personality
- Good positive attitude and willingness to take on different/new tasks
- Independent and efficient worker that can follow through and complete tasks within tight deadlines
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.