Financial Services Industry Practice
Our Financial Services Industry Practice (FSIP) is a multi-disciplinary team of proven professionals dedicated to this sector. Our specialist knowledge and expertise enables us to provide our clients with insights into marketplace developments and global opportunities, tailored effectively to the requirements of our clients. We are Asia’s leading financial services practice and our firm is offering you an exceptional opportunity to work for top blue chip clients across Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing.
Regulatory Advisory Services - Senior Manager /Manager
- Advise financial services clients such as banks and CMS and FA Licence Holders on regulatory and compliance matters. This includes advising on processes and controls in addressing the compliance of regulatory requirements
- Review and formulate recommendations for improvement of processes and controls to better comply with regulatory requirements and regulator’s expectations
- Provide audit support to financial services audit engagements on regulatory and compliance matters
- Conduct regulatory and compliance training to financial services clients and internally.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a compliance role with a regulator or financial institution
- Strong managerial skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well developed and proven leadership capabilities
- Dynamic, self-motivated and able to handle multiple engagements at the one time
- Strong team player.
If you’re interested in this role, please write in with your updated resume, inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to: email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.