Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT), Industry specialists
PwC’s TMT industry team is a client-focused, high performing team, which is strategically aligned to the firm's priorities and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the firm.
The primary focus of this team is to develop long-term sustainable relationships with leading organisations operating in the TMT industries and delivering leading edge industry-focused solutions for our clients covering assurance, tax, consulting and transactions advice. The TMT industry team also identifies client issues and priorities for which PwC solutions can be delivered, presents our industry thought leadership to senior executives as well as supports Partners and practice staff to develop our client relationships and grow firm revenues.
TMT Industry Business Development - Associate Director
- Work with a team of industry specialist professionals in identifying and pursuing potential business leads in PwC’s key target markets
- Build strong network and working relationships within PwC worldwide with relevant subject matter experts and solicit support on an as-needed basis to win and deliver projects
- Drive the identification of new client opportunities in the TMT industry sectors to help achieve revenue targets
- Assist with the development of client account strategic plans and relationship management
- Act as an industry subject matter expert (SME) in the delivery of work on key projects
- Establish business contacts and gather information channels for the collation and broadcast of market/client intelligence.
- Minimum of 10 years’ work experience of which at least 7 years have been spent in the TMT industry sectors, ideally with significant consulting and/or professional services firm experience
- Agile in picking up the intricacies of complex client business issues and developing appropriate plans to address the expectations of senior executives
- Experience in large scale proposals, especially in consulting, is essential
- Possesses strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, with a keen entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong project management abilities and people skills.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience should write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.