Our Risk Assurance practice helps clients to identify, manage and monitor risks to protect and strengthen every aspect of their business, from people to performance, systems to strategy and business plans to business resilience. In particular, we have specialist knowledge in a wide range of areas:
- Internal Audit
- Business Resilience
- Performance Assurance
- IT Risk Assurance
- Business Controls Advisory
- Corporate Treasury and Commodity Solutions.
We are currently seeking Senior Managers and Manager to join our Corporate Treasury and Commodity Solutions team. We have both permanent and contracting opportunities available.
Corporate Treasury and Commodity Solutions Senior Manager / Manager
- Drive the business development activities primarily for the commodities trading / corporate treasury solution set and also other service offerings within the Risk Assurance practice
- Engage key commodities clients or clients with commodities exposure based in Singapore (and possibly the region as opportunities arise)
- Execute commodities trading and corporate treasury projects
- Lead the audit support for commodity trading and corporate treasury clients and commodity / treasury risk exposures.
- Extensive experience working in a large corporate treasury or commodities company or in a bank offering commodities solutions in the following areas: trading processes and controls, commodities trading / marketing operations, risk management or internal audit frameworks for commodity traders and commodities risk
- Specific experience implementing an enterprise risk management framework for a corporate treasury or commodities firm
- Commodity trading system or treasury systems implementation credentials whether working in a vendor organisation (e.g. SAP, Allegro, EKA, Triplepoint, Openlink, Sungard, etc) or with a commodities company
- Experience in business development activities
- Strong relationship building and project management skills.
If you're an interested and qualified applicant with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the reference code and title of the position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.