PricewaterhouseCoopers’ Advisory practice provides client-driven solutions. Advisory professionals thrive on complexity and leveraging on the knowledge of our clients - their businesses, industries, strengths and opportunities, as well as events, regulations and markets - to provide advice on the central issues of effective management. The team comprises professionals across a diverse range of skills and expertise including Accountants, Corporate Finance Experts, Engineers and IT Specialists who possess experience across industries and companies.Part
Security Solutions- Senior Associate
- Act as the technical lead in the successful installation, integration and deployment of information security solutions in client environments
- Communicate to clients and partners on the aspects of both the product and implementation at the technical and/or functional level
- Perform requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- Work with clients during implementation on custom development, user testing, debugging, etc
- Manage the project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Knowledge of Java, J2EE and Object Oriented design
- University degree majoring in IT, Information Systems or Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Information Technology and Systems
- Ability to identify and assess IT process controls and linkage to IT systems
- Effective project management
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
- Database administration and programming: Oracle, SQL Server, or MySQL
- Understanding of multiple Operating Systems including Linux and Windows
- Candidates with knowledge/experience with Identify Management solutions like SailPoint, CA IdentityMinder, Oracle Access Manager and similar solutions will be highly preferred.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.