PwC Consulting (People & Change)
Saratoga, part of PricewaterhouseCoopers' HR Services practice, is a recognised market leader in people performance benchmarking, measurement and HR best practice. We boast a client list including a wide range of major global blue-chip companies, multinationals, and Asia-Pacific public and private sector organisations.
Management Consulting (People & Change) – Senior Associate/Manager/Senior Manager
We have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Associate/Manager/Senior Manager to join the team and be part of the drive to grow our position in the market.
Will vary by role, but will include an element of:
- Driving the business development for Saratoga in the Asia-Pacific, including customer segmentation, development of go-to-market strategy, development of new service offerings, marketing plans, leading business development and sales opportunities across the region
- Review operational aspects of the delivery of the client services model for the APAC Saratoga service offering
- Conducting review and ensuring quality analysis of client data by engagement team
- Review and present client feedback reports including interpretation of results, recommendations for action and supporting account teams (within Saratoga as well as Advisory and Assurance) at feedback sessions
- Lead and project manage non-Saratoga Human Capital Consulting engagements, including engagements in the area of competency development, change management, HR process re-engineering etc.
- Working with Account Managers / Partners to provide Human Capital Consulting services to clients and identify client development opportunities
- Drive key client accounts, maintaining high quality relationships with clients by providing timely advice, guidance and feedback to clients
- Support Directors and Partners in resolving contractual issues with clients and to achieve predefined business growth targets.
- Maintain a close relationship with the Business Development team to identify new client opportunities
- Lead thought leadership groups and research & development activity as appropriate.
- A good degree in an analytical, business, or HR related subject
- For Senior Associate: Min. 2-4 years of relevant working experience in Human Resource Consulting / Business Analytics or Change Management preferred
- For Manager/Senior Manager: Min. 6 years of relevant working experience in Human Resource Consulting / Business Analytics or Change Management preferred. Those with 8 years or more of relevant experience will be considered for Senior Manager role
- HR practitioner experience will be an added advantage
- Proven business development experience in the area of analytics or Human Capital consulting, experience in the APAC region will be favourable
- Experience in the development of competency frameworks/ standards at industry or organisation level
- Good presentation skills, both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good client management skills, authoritative and credible in a client conversation - both in terms of personal style and subject matter expertise
- Must have the capability to work on several projects in parallel, and be able to switch from one to another with confidence.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.