Advisory – Management Consulting (Finance Services - Finance)
We help organisations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business.
Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
Management Consulting (Finance Services - Finance) – Senior Associate/Manager/Senior Manager
You will work with our clients and our internal cross line of service teams to:
- Develop and design finance function strategies which help address our clients’ evolving needs
- Develop strategic and tactical plans, and operational implementation roadmaps to assist and support clients in implementing these strategies and measure performance results
- Identify long term, interim and short term initiatives to help clients improve their finance function and operational function processes
- Work on projects such as working capital transformation, outsourcing and process improvement which assist and support clients in improving their performance.
You are likely to be a Finance professional with the following key attributes:
- Experience in the financial services industry in either a Consulting or an Industry role is essential
- Minimum Degree in Accounting/Finance related discipline from a recognised University
- Post-graduate degrees from a leading business school will be advantageous
- Six Sigma/Lean or equivalent certifications will be advantageous
- Min. 2 years and above of relevant experience for Senior Associate level; min. 6-8 years and above of relevant experience for Manager/Senior Manager level in Finance Function/Financial Control/Treasury and Working Capital Management roles. Experience in finance transformation, finance change, finance process improvements and related change management projects is required
- Candidates from Consulting (Finance), core analytical, research or consulting background will be ideal
- Exceptional analytical ability and insight and extensive project management skills
- For Senior Managers: a proven ability to manage, coach and inspire teams of highly intelligent, high achieving, analytical consultants preferred
- Demonstrated skills in both managing projects and communicating effectively with clients and teams at all levels, along with fluency in at least one Asian language and English
- Candidate should be willing to be located either in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam or the Philippines. Given the regional model, candidates must be willing to make extensive travels to the region to support projects in territories outside of home location.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.