Advisory – Management Consulting
We help organisations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business.
Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
Management Consulting (Finance Competency) - Senior Associate/Manager
You will work with our clients and our internal cross line of service teams to:
- Develop and design strategies which help address our clients’ evolving needs
- Develop tactical plans to help clients implement these strategies and measure results
- Identify initiatives to help clients improve their finance and operational processes
- Work on finance and working capital transformation projects which help clients improve their performance.
You are likely to be a Finance professional with the following key attributes:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance related discipline from a reputable University
- Six Sigma/Lean or equivalent certifications will be advantageous
- For Senior Associate: Min. 2 to 4 years of working experience in Finance Controllership/Treasury and Working Capital Management roles
- For Manager: Min. 6 to 8 years of working experience in Finance Controllership/Treasury and Working Capital Management roles
- Candidates from Consulting (Finance) background will be advantageous
- Demonstrated skills in managing projects and communicating effectively with clients and teams
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of senior executive level engagement.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.