Advisory - Deals
Our Deals practice possesses significant cross border deal experience involving both financial investors and corporations, across Mergers and Acquisitions (“M&A”), Infrastructure and Distressed market segments. We consistently lead the league tables for mid-market deals in Asia Pacific, and also received various accolades on infrastructure project finance and transaction support services. Our services span across the entire deal continuum, from strategy formulation, to deal origination, transaction advisory, and finance raising, through to post deal integration and exit.
Transactions (Strategy) – Senior Associate
Our Singapore Strategy practice is a fast-growing team that is part of a global network of over 1,000 strategy specialists. We have clients across all major industries, and serve equally corporate and private equity clients. Our work encompasses a broad range of projects including market entry strategy, growth strategy, and commercial due diligence services, within and outside Singapore.
- Providing and delivering M&A strategy consulting and commercial due diligence services to corporate and private equity clients within and outside of Singapore.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Recognised Degree from reputable educational institution
- Min. 2 years and above of relevant experience in M&A strategy consulting or commercial due diligence or similar background, preferably having focused on one or more industries
- Direct working experience in private equity will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, possesses strong business acumen and market awareness
- Strong communication and presentations skills
- Results-oriented self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in teams
- Highly adaptable to working independently and effectively under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Client-focused individual with ability to develop strong relationships
- Willingness to travel will be an advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.