Advisory, Deals - Analysts
PwC is the leading Deals practice in Singapore and Asia Pacific. We provide services across the entire mergers and acquisition (M&A) deal continuum, from lead advisory to deal support services (due diligence, negotiation support, vendor assistance, deal structuring and post-deal integration services), valuation advisory services and strategy advisory services.
Deals - Analysts
- Assist in data entry, data analysis and amendments of reports
- Assist in preparation of PowerPoint presentations, proposals and reports
- Provide research and administrative support to a team of professionals in Deals, Advisory.
- Diploma from recognised Polytechnic or equivalent Educational Institution
- Possess 1-2 years of working experience, preferably in a research or administrative function dealing with large amounts of information
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self starters who are seeking new technical challenges
- Meticulous, organised and able to follow through and complete tasks on tight deadlines.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.