Advisory – Deals
Our Deals practice possesses significant cross border deal experience involving both financial investors and corporations, across Mergers and Acquisitions (“M&A”), Infrastructure and Distressed market segments. We consistently lead the league tables for mid-market deals in Asia Pacific, and also received various accolades on infrastructure project finance and transaction support services. Our services span across the entire deal continuum, from strategy formulation, to deal origination, transaction advisory, and finance raising, through to post deal integration and exit.
Transactions - Financial Due Diligence (Manager)
- Lead, manage and participate in transaction advisory engagements which include providing M&A deals support services as well as business and assets valuation for M&A transactions within and outside Singapore for corporate and private equity clients
- Scope engagement; manage team execution, risk management and project economics
- Manage the preparation of high quality deliverables and project economics
- Be the mentor to lead, coach and train junior staff
- Win and manage client accounts.
- Good degree qualifications in accounting or business from recognised Universities, or professional accounting qualifications
- Min. 5 years and above of relevant experience in transaction advisory work
- Passionate about M&A and valuation and enjoy seeing their work turn into tomorrow's headline deals
- Analytical, possess business acumen and thrive in unstructured environment
- Team players who have points of view and are outspoken
- Write succinct, well-structured reports and have good command of written and spoken English
- Willing to travel and on short notice.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current, expected salary and earliest available date to: email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.