PwC’s Advisory practice provides client-driven solutions. Advisory professionals thrive on complexity and leveraging on the knowledge of our clients - their businesses, industries, strengths and opportunities, as well as events, regulations and markets - to provide advice on the central issues of effective management. The team comprises professionals across a diverse range of skills and expertise including Accountants, Corporate Finance Experts, Engineers and IT Specialists who possess experience across industries and companies.
Advisory Delivering Deal Value - Manager
- Working with corporate and private equity clients on mergers and acquisition transactions with respect to due diligence and integration advisory within and outside of Singapore
- Lead and manage Pre & Post-Deal Services engagements and business transformations by delivering change in business integration, process improvement, improved management information and key performance indicators
- Manage team execution, risk management and project economics
- Win and manage client accounts.
- Recognised Degree qualification in Accounting or Business related fields, or professional Accounting qualifications
- More than 7 years of total working experience with min. 5 years of relevant consulting experience in Business Transformation, Operational and/or IT Consulting. Prior experience in providing consultancy services in a deal/post deal context will be an added advantage
- Experience in assisting organizations redesign and implement new finance organizations, Treasury and Working Capital improvements and implementation of finance and/or management reporting systems would be an added advantage
- A proven track record in effective project and execution team management as well as an ability to think strategically
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Resourceful, possesses a strong business acumen and is a results-oriented self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume with information on your current & expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.