PricewaterhouseCoopers’ Advisory practice provides client-driven solutions. Advisory professionals thrive on complexity and leveraging on the knowledge of our clients - their businesses, industries, strengths and opportunities, as well as events, regulations and markets - to provide advice on the central issues of effective management. The team comprises professionals across a diverse range of skills and expertise including Accountants, Corporate Finance Experts, Engineers and IT Specialists who possess experience across industries and companies.
Data Management Consultant – Senior Associate
- Work closely with business stakeholders to gather, analyse and formalise client’s business requirements and process pertaining to information management
- Assess the client’s business requirements and evaluate the viability and feasibility of possible improvements
- Execute the development activities associated with Information Management components including: development of functional requirements, data models, business process maps, data flow diagrams, data dictionary, data cleaning schemes, data import and integration models
- Perform review and reconciliation of proposed data models with the business and specified areas within IT
- Execute project assurance and project management activities for information management / technology projects. The activities may include (but are not limited to):
- Validate that the project is on track to deliver the client’s requirements
- Verify that appropriate project controls processes are in place
- Identify all activities critical to successful delivery are on track
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business in IT, Management of Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as a Business Analyst or project assurance/project lead role
- Excellent analytical, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under time pressure and team player.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.