Advisory, Business Consulting
We help organisations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business.
Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
SAP Business Process Consultant (FICO/Treasury/Commodity Management)
As a business consultant, you must be able to work in a dynamic and challenging environment as we are responding to our clients’ changing needs. Your job scope will be varied as you will always be exposed to new clients, business challenges, technologies and needs. We need consultants who are able to apply industry knowledge and best practice together with PwC methodology to help clients achieve their desired outcomes.
- Involve in finance and accounting process improvement and SAP enablement initiatives covering Order To Cash, Procure to Pay, Cash & Fund Management, Commodity Management, Treasury Management Budgeting and Planning and Management Reporting processes
- Conduct business needs analysis and identify key business challenges
- Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes
- Define to-be stage of processes, procedures, organisations, capabilities, solution application/SAP requirements and performance measurements
- Develop deployment/enablement strategy and plan to achieve ‘to-be’ stage effectively
- Conduct deployment activities and measure the achievement of the desired outcomes.
- Bachelor/ Master in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of how business processes work and integrated in a SAP environment
- Ability to design and drive changes for business process re-engineering and organisational change
- Good understanding of SAP functionalities of finance, budgeting and planning and consolidation modules
- Candidate with SAP implementation experience will be advantageous
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good project management skills.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume with information on your current & expected salary and earliest available date to: email@example.com
Please indicate in the subject line the reference number when submitting your application. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.