With many local and global financial service institutions focusing on Asia as their future growth engine via both organic growth and through strategic acquisitions/alliances, there is a need to re-enforce good performance through continually enhancing the integrity, efficiency and effectiveness of the underlying processes. Core to this is an understanding of customer drivers, clarity of the sourcing agenda, robust controls, clear accountability, effective risk management, ability to deliver further benefits from innovative technology and manage this change in what is already a complex environment.
Improving performance has become a persistent need for companies striving to remain competitive and effective in this environment.
If this is your situation
How PwC can help you
We help our clients attain increased performance by improving the efficiency and effectiveness of key business operations.
Our pragmatic and focused approach means that we agree the work scope up-front and stick to it to deliver the benefits our clients want, on time. Our clients demand real, quantifiable benefits, based on a full understanding of the wider business and commercial implications of their choices. We pride ourselves on our ability to connect an in depth understanding of the economic environment, Financial Services industry knowledge and business drivers with our technical expertise to create the right outputs for our clients.
Our services include:
- Is my business function under performing, costs too much and delivers too little?
- Does the finance function support the business operations and am I getting value?
- How do I reduce the time my team spends on retrieving and collating information?
- Do I really know my customer profitability across product and service lines?
- How can we reduce our company's IT spending?
- Do I outsource, offshore or even insource?
- Can we continue to maintain and integrate legacy systems?
- Do we have a history of projects not delivering the expected business benefits/not delivering on time or within budget?
- Financial effectiveness
- IT effectiveness
- Governance, and risk and compliance business operations – including using key enablers such as change and programme effectiveness and data services and technology