What will I do?
Working in teams, you’ll have exposure to everything that goes on within the fast-paced environment at PwC:
- You will be working with teams and have the opportunity to work directly for a manager or partner in the firm
- You will work on ‘live’ client projects, both in the office and out in various client locations
- You may get the opportunity to take part in a Corporate Social Responsibility day with different organisations
- You will have the opportunity to develop relationships at PwC by attending client/team lunches
- You will receive personal development feedback at the end of your internship
What will I learn?
You will learn and put into practice a wide variety of professional and personal skills including:
- IT skills, including our internal software programs and applications related to your client work
- People skills, including building relationships, interacting, working in teams, diversity and inclusion
- Boosting your commercial awareness in a working commercial environment
- Building your interpersonal skills and self confidence
- Gaining an insight into the profession
- Understanding of the PwC culture and the way we work
- Give you wide ranging opportunities to work with real clients from global organisations to local businesses.
What skills do I need?
We want to hear from the most talented all-round students. We would like to hear from those that have outstanding academic achievements, gaining at least a Grade B at Maths and English at GCSE, securing a minimum of 120 UCAS points (excluding General Studies), a minimum of 32 International Baccalaureate points and if you are a graduate, predicted at least a 2:1 degree.
The degree doesn't necessarily have to be in maths or accountancy, in fact we accept students from many disciplines. We also want team players, creativity, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sense of responsibility and a natural intellectual curiosity and appetite that will drive a business career.
This programme is aimed at students in sixth form and penultimate year graduates at university.