Nomination period includes submission of the Nomination and Feedback forms.
Please see below the details on the nomination process.
19 February to 20 March 2019
Shortlisting of nominees
- The screening panel will consist of four to five PwC team members.
- The panel shall select the grand winner and two runners-up from the five (5) shortlisted nominees.
Screening and judging criteria
- Length of teaching experience
- Inclusiveness rating (from survey/testimonials of students and peers)
- Nominator's perspectives on the teachers extra ordinary traits (essay by the nominator)
- Recognition/awards received from school, industry, community
- Interview of the finalists
Final round interview
Panel of judges
Seven members will composed the Panel of Judges to determine the 2019 National Accounting Teacher Award representing PwC, Commission on Higher Education, naCPAe, members of the Philippine Senate and Congress and the Board of Accountancy.
Awarding of winners and prizes
The winners will be announced during the naCPAe’s 2019 National Convention on 29 April 2019.
- Grand winner: 2019 National Accounting Teacher Award
- Two runners-up
Trophies and cash prizes will be given to the winners. The awardees’ schools and nominators shall also receive special prizes (no special prize will be given to self-nominated winners).
- The 2019 National Accounting Teacher Award Grand Winner: PHP100,000.00
- Special prize for school: PHP75,000
- Special prize for nominator: PHP25,000
- The 2019 National Accounting Teacher Award Runner-up: PHP50,000
- Special prize for school: PHP35,000
- Special prize for nominator: PHP15,000