Established in 2007, Isla Lipana & Co. Foundation, Inc. serves as the corporate responsibility arm of Isla Lipana & Co./PwC Philippines It is a non-profit independent organization founded with the following vision, mission and goals.
Vision: To be an instrument in helping society live their purpose and maximise potentials.
Mission: To build trust in society and help solve important societal problems through sustainable educational and community-driven projects.
- Promote social awareness and responsibility among partners, principals, employees, alumni and friends of Isla Lipana & Co./PwC Philippines;
- Undertake socio-civic programs, such as, but not limited to scholarships, Seat of Hope project, and other education-related projects that promote responsible business, diversity and inclusion, community engagement and environmental stewardship;
- Sponsor fora in accounting, taxation, business management or other similar programs in various educational institutions and community/people’s organizations;
- Accept and receive donations, endowments, grants and contributions of any form and kind from any and all sources in connection with carrying out the Foundation’s Vision, Mission and Goals;
- To acquire, purchase, own, hold, lease, mortgage, pledge, exchange, sell, transfer real and personal property as may be necessary for the carrying out of its purposes; and
- In general, to carry out any activity and to exercise all of the powers expressly conferred by the Corporation Code of the Philippines and other laws of the Republic of the Philippines which are reasonably necessary or proper or incidental to the realization of the purposes of the Foundation.