To qualify, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Carry the regular load prescribed by the course under the school’s Accountancy program.
- Obtain a grade point average of not lower than 1.75 and no grade lower than 2.5 in any subject.
- Be in need of financial assistance as evaluated by the Foundation.
- Possess good moral character and must not have been subjected to any disciplinary action by the school, either academically or administratively during the period enrolled.
- May accept part-time employment for as long as the grade requirements are maintained every semester.
As a first step in your application for scholarship, please email the following to Edwin Padillo
- Letter of Intent addressed to Mr. Allan Cao, Executive Director, Isla Lipana & Co. Foundation
- Enrolment registration card for the current semester
- Certificate of good moral character from your University
- If graduating, Certificate of candidacy for graduation