Are you a bright young Bahamian who…
- Explores and gets involved in activities beyond day-to-day responsibilities
- Consistently delivers on multiple commitments, even when under pressure
- Thinks broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information
- Uses technology available to me to support the sharing of information
- Embraces diverse perspectives and welcomes opposing and conflicting ideas
- Is positive, team player and embraces the culture of the firm
Communicates confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form
- Passed at least 5 BGCSE (including english and math)
- Has a high school diploma with at least a 3.5 GPA or equivalent over the last two years of study and a combined SAT score of not less than 1500.
Awards are available for Bachelors and Graduate studies that prepare students for relevant Accounting exams. On island or overseas studies are supported with awards up to US$30,000 per year.
The time is now…
Registration opens on January 15 and closes on March 30. Once received, we will review all application packages and interview potential candidates in April with decisions to be made by May.