Entity formation and administration
Our experienced team is able to advise on and incorporate a variety of multi-jurisdiction company, trust and foundation structures, including guidance on restructuring, amalgamations, share transfers, re-domiciling and continuations.
- Registered office, resident representative, principal representative and company secretary roles
- Complete suite of corporate secretarial, trustee and trust administration services including, arranging for local and overseas bank, custody and investment accounts and assisting with all related due diligence requirements
- Preparation for board and members’ meetings, including assembly of board packets, convening and attending meetings, recording the minutes and ensuring that all meetings are conducted in accordance with the company’s constitution and local laws
- Drafting members’ and board resolutions for ad hoc and standard corporate actions
- Accounting and assurance services through our private client team and assisting third party audit teams with financials
- Maintaining of share registrar records, including acting as transfer agent
We are able to provide a wide range of support services such as arranging accommodation, catering, provision of meeting space in our state-of-the-art meeting rooms and transportation during your stay.
Governance, risk and compliance
Our team provides corporate governance training, board assessments and the creation of GRC frameworks that are fit for purpose and in accordance with international best practice.
- Retention, safeguarding and maintenance of all company and trust records and statutory registers
- We will arrange and advise on statutory filings with regulators and stock exchanges, ensuring that your company and trust matters are always up-to-date and in good standing
- We can conduct reviews of companies to ensure compliance or non-compliance with constitutional and jurisdiction requirements
- Through our wide ranging GRC experience, we are able to provide consultation on appropriate Know your Client and Client Due Diligence processes for our industry partners. We are able to review client records and provide detailed gap analysis
- We can provide corporate governance training, board assessments and the creation of GRC frameworks that are fit for purpose and in accordance with international best practice.