Working with clients to safeguard the health and safety of our people
Our Clients will make their own decisions about the arrangements they put in place to minimise the potential impacts of a spread of COVID-19, as required by the Greek Government guidelines and their own plans. Those arrangements may impact the way we work with them. We respect the decisions our clients make and, where possible, PwC will be agile in finding solutions to overcome the inevitable challenges.
If a client closes their office, we continue to work remotely, in line with our “Remote Work” Policy. If this has an impact on client work other working arrangements are made in consultation with the client.
We have limited presence of PwC people at client sites, but if this is necessary we ensure that the client environment maintains precautions and working conditions in line with EODY guidance. Employees are required to report such situations, as well as situations of real or suspected infection incidents to the Firm, so that appropriate action and communication with clients is taken, in line with our plans.
If you are an organization with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 and PwC clients or people may be affected, we ask that you immediately contact your preferred PwC contact or complete the below enquiry form.
Clients, guests, suppliers and contractors attending external PwC hosted events
PwC Greece meetings, events with clients, guests, suppliers and contractors hosted outside our offices, have been postponed in line with EODY guidance, till further notice.
Travel restrictions and meeting policies
In consultation with EODY, the Firm’s workplace doctor and the PwC Global Security team, we are continuously updating our travel restrictions and meeting policies accordingly:
- Travel to all destinations (both domestic & international) is postponed until further notice.
- In extremely exceptional and urgent cases, and if considered as being absolutely essential, travelling will be assessed and be subject to Governmental restrictions applicable at that time, in addition to Senior Leadership approval.
- In situations where our people have travelled additional precautionary measures are taken. These include:
- PwC people who have travelled or transited to any international or domestic location, whether for business or personal travel and those returning from their current trips, are required to isolate at home for 14 days upon their return, before going to the office or a client site.
- Any of our people who do not feel comfortable travelling (either domestically or internationally), notwithstanding the fact that it may be permitted by the situation, will not travel and alternative arrangements will be made.
- All internal meetings and, where appropriate, meetings with clients are organized using available technology.